New H1B Visa tranfer

ram1023

Hi,

when I was on L1B in US, applied for H1B. Due to some reasons I came back to India before H1B get approved.

H1B Approved once I came back to india and L1B got expired.

My Employeer not showing any intrest in marketing me because I am in India and not sending H1B documents too.

I am plannig to change my employer, As of now I am having only I-797A photocopy with me.

Pls suggest is it possible to change the employer only with the help of I-797 photocopy.

will there be any further legal issues.?

Thanks

Ram

Hi,

when I was on L1B in US, applied for H1B. Due to some reasons I came back to India before H1B get approved.

H1B Approved once I came back to india and L1B got expired.

My Employeer not showing any intrest in marketing me because I am in India and not sending H1B documents too.

I am plannig to change my employer, As of now I am having only I-797A photocopy with me.

Pls suggest is it possible to change the employer only with the help of I-797 photocopy.

will there be any further legal issues.?

Thanks
Ram

Yes. Find an employer willing to offer you a job and ready to file a cap exempt H1B petition.

Yes. Find an employer willing to offer you a job and ready to file a cap exempt H1B petition.

Or with the limited knowledge I have, may be get a job offer from company xyz and ask your employer to change your LCA to the new client.

Could we in the process not go through the whole petition filing all over again and instead get a H-1B stamped at the nearest US consulate. Is that a feasible option at all ?

Archived