H1B Amendment requried

sri456

Hi All,

I have visa stamping on Jan 6th at Calgary and last week I have started new project. As i don't have time to do Amendment is it fine to go for stamping or wait untill Amendment is done. Also I have recently had my amendment done with other project in June but unlucky that project got over.

Please share valuable thoughts.

Thanks

SriSai

Hi All,

I have visa stamping on Jan 6th at Calgary and last week I have started new project. As i don't have time to do Amendment is it fine to go for stamping or wait untill Amendment is done. Also I have recently had my amendment done with other project in June but unlucky that project got over.

Please share valuable thoughts.

Thanks

SriSai

I do not think it will be a problem.

Get a letter from your attorney mentioning that you have applied for the amendment and it is still in process.

Do not forget to take all our LCAs.

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions.

I don't have problem with doing Amendment and I don't have vendors between client and my employer(i.e. EC Model) but my H1b is expiring in Dec 2014 and i don't know how much time will it take for H1 B Amendment . Also can i go to stamping when my H1b is expiring in 6 months as the Amendment may take 2 months and getting Visa date will take another 1 month this is just my numbers.

• 1 month later...

Archived