H1B visa is denied after RFE status

SM007

Dear Friends,

I need your advise to understand what shall I do now to get my VISA stamped?

My LCA was selected in lottery in April 2013 and subsequently all docs were submitted to US visa office. But in Aug 2013, USCIS asked for more details and my case was moved to RFE status. Now, 2 days back I got the status and it is found to be Declined.

I can't understand a possible reason for the decline as my details are not fake. I am a B.Tech grad in Comp Sc & Engg (full time) and MBA in Project Mgmt. I have 7 yrs of full time work exp and with all key Indian/US MNCs.

I'm extremely upset and feeling down now.

Give me some suggestions!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your Case Status: Decision

On December 13, 2013, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.   The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.  If you have not received this notice within 15 days of December 13, 2013, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Friends,

I need your advise to understand what shall I do now to get my VISA stamped?

My LCA was selected in lottery in April 2013 and subsequently all docs were submitted to US visa office. But in Aug 2013, USCIS asked for more details and my case was moved to RFE status. Now, 2 days back I got the status and it is found to be Declined.

I can't understand a possible reason for the decline as my details are not fake. I am a B.Tech grad in Comp Sc & Engg (full time) and MBA in Project Mgmt. I have 7 yrs of full time work exp and with all key Indian/US MNCs.

I'm extremely upset and feeling down now.

Give me some suggestions!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your Case Status: Decision

On December 13, 2013, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.   The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.  If you have not received this notice within 15 days of December 13, 2013, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, what was the RFE about? Talk to your employer/attorney. If they are not interested to proceed further then you have no other option other than finding a new employer who would file a cap subject H1B petition in April 2014 with a start date of 1st oct 2014.

Archived