OTTAWA visa approved but still waiting 4 weeks later

ottawa4wks

Hello, 

I had my visa interview at Ottawa consulate Nov 15. The VO said I was approved and to expect my passport to be returned in 3-4 days. He also said I would be contacted if any more information was needed. I have now been waiting 4 weeks. My case has been updated twice on CEAC, but the status remains admin precessing. 

Is anybody experiencing similar wait times?

Any advice?

Thanks

E3 visa. I have been on a work visa in Canada for the past year. From what I've read, every status shows as 'admin processing' on the CEAC site to begin with, and that if it was the extended admin processing (which you refer to above) that I would have been told this at my interview, and given a colored slip..221 or similar. 

Do you know if this is the case?

E3 visa. I have been on a work visa in Canada for the past year. It seems there may be some confusion between the use of term 'admin processing'.  From what I've read on the forums here, everyones status shows as 'admin processing' on the CEAC site to begin with, and that if it was the extended admin processing (which you refer to above) that I would have been told this at my interview, and given a colored slip..221 or similar. Do you know if this would be the case?

Archived