redox_2007 Posted November 26, 2013 Report Share Posted November 26, 2013 Hi, I got an offer from Company A and they started my H1B transfer through Consular Processing as I am outside US. In the mean time there was a lot of confusion from Company A because of which I decided to lookout and got an offer from Company B. They knew the entire scenario and they have started the H1B transfer with them through Consular Processing. But now the H1B transfer from Company A got approved. But I wanted to join company B because of their offer. What should be my steps in this case? Is it ok if I could reject Company A's offer? I believe the petition is not valid until I enter US with their I-797. Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.