Visitor Visa for in laws- Please reply

mska2020

Dear Friends,

i need help for the follwing

i sponsered visitor visa for my inlaws twice and both the times rejected. now planning to send them again.

my dilema is should i sponser or let my wife sponser? i fear of sponsering(may rejected again) them again and if my wife sponsers then will Visa Officer consider that we trying to change sponser to get visa some how?

we both green card holder. we both work. and we have joint bank account and we have enough balance to show.

any other suggestions with above questions will greatly appreciated.

Dear Friends,

i need help for the follwing

i sponsered visitor visa for my inlaws twice and both the times rejected. now planning to send them again.

my dilema is should i sponser or let my wife sponser? i fear of sponsering(may rejected again) them again and if my wife sponsers then will Visa Officer consider that we trying to change sponser to get visa some how?

we both green card holder. we both work. and we have joint bank account and we have enough balance to show.

any other suggestions with above questions will greatly appreciated.

There is no sponsorship involved for a visitor visa. Let them apply with their own merits. In my opinion you guys being GC holders is a major stumbling block for them in getting a visa. Take the help of a good immigration attorney before attending a visa interview again.

Their is no sponsorship for visiting visa, if GC holder's can sponsor a visitor then what's the guarantee that they will leave after the vacation?

Let them do it by themselves with the help of an attorney.

Dear Rahul422,

thanks for your reply but it does not answer my question. second my inlaws financial position is not very sound also again if they will try that way won't it be consider by VO a gimmick to get a visa since i have sponsered them twice??

if somebody had the similary situation as of ours plz advice.

Dear Rahul422,

thanks for your reply but it does not answer my question. second my inlaws financial position is not very sound also again if they will try that way won't it be consider by VO a gimmick to get a visa since i have sponsered them twice??

if somebody had the similary situation as of ours plz advice.

When one applies again for a visa that was refused, if nothing has changed in applicant's situation why would VO consider it as a fresh application and grant a visa? Just applying again and again without changing anything does not get a visa just based on the never give up attitude. That is the reason why we are asking to talk to an attorney to get an opinion. 

Archived