Affidavit of support I864

Recommended Posts

I am currently holding H1 visa and my mom is having green card and planning to apply GC thru my mom 
Under Unmarried child over 21 category(F2B)  for which I need to have this I864 form applied 

as my mom doesn't have any  income .


so can I (non immigrant visa) sponsor this I864 or do they need to be GC holder or Citizenship to sponsor?

any help with this is really appreciated.







Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.