H1 - B transfer with new employer

torealfren

Hi,

I am working for Company A and accepted job in Company B. Company B started h1-b transfer and it is in process and I received the receipt also but now I am not interested to join Company B because of some personal issues.

Now if I reject Company B offer, will it be a legal problem?

I have visa validity with Company A till February 2014 and I am planning to travel to India in November last week (coming week) for two weeks. while re-entering to US, will I get into any issues? because H1-B transfer process is in progress with Company B. Please advice ASAP. Highly appreciate your help.

Thanks
 kumar

Hi,

I am working for Company A and accepted job in Company B. Company B started h1-b transfer and it is in process and I received the receipt also but now I am not interested to join Company B because of some personal issues.

Now if I reject Company B offer, will it be a legal problem?

I have visa validity with Company A till February 2014 and I am planning to travel to India in November last week (coming week) for two weeks. while re-entering to US, will I get into any issues? because H1-B transfer process is in progress with Company B. Please advice ASAP. Highly appreciate your help.

Thanks

kumar

No issues whether company B's H1B petition is approved or not as long as you have not signed any agreement.

Thanks jairichi..

But here I signed the offer letter with the company B but not yet joined and more over I am not interested now to join with company B.

1. So will be a legal problem?

2. Will it create any issues while re-entering into US at immigration because of I have accepted and signed the offer letter?

Kindly reply.

Thanks

kumar

Thanks jairichi..

But here I signed the offer letter with the company B but not yet joined and more over I am not interested now to join with company B.

1. So will be a legal problem?

2. Will it create any issues while re-entering into US at immigration because of I have accepted and signed the offer letter?

Kindly reply.

Thanks

kumar

What I meant to say was as long as the offer letter you signed with company B does not have any monetary compensation clause if you quit the company in a year or two you should be fine.

Archived