h4 visa helppp.......

sid3848

i just spoke to one of my friends in US and they said that H1 and H4 visa process is now centralized. so when my wife go for H4 visa interview and they plug her passport number, they may come across  H1 visa petition and that will result in risk of getting none of the visas. is this true? anyone aware of the fact H1 and H4 visas are centralized and are you sure that there is no risk involved as my wife going for H4 stamping with H1 in process? 

her H1 is in RFE now..

kindly reply at the earliest as my visa interview is scheduled on Friday.

thanks

i just spoke to one of my friends in US and they said that H1 and H4 visa process is now centralized. so when my wife go for H4 visa interview and they plug her passport number, they may come across  H1 visa petition and that will result in risk of getting none of the visas. is this true? anyone aware of the fact H1 and H4 visas are centralized and are you sure that there is no risk involved as my wife going for H4 stamping with H1 in process? 

her H1 is in RFE now..

thanks

No issues at all. She can go for H4 visa interview.

her H1 is in RFE now..

thanks

Not just H1 or H4, everything is centralized. And that's how they find out your previous immigration record.

But for H4, that is completely dependent on H1. So if your H1 is clear then she will get her H4.

Archived