LCA for temporary remote location

IT_h1b

Hi,

I am currently on H1-B of employee A located in state A which is my current location. I received an offer from another company B at location B(different state than A). I went ahead with H1-B transfer and it is approved as well in October 2013.

I was told from Company B that I will be working for a first couple of months from my current location A before I relocate to B.

I was just going through the new LCA (filed by employer B) copy I received and found that "Place of employment" is mentioned as location B.

My question is, no matter what my temporary period of work is while I am supposed to work from location A, shouldn't my LCA actually reflect "Place of employment" as location A since LCA allows you to work within 50 miles of the location specified in LCA.  

I am a little worried as one of my friend recently was required to leave USA as the visiting USCIS inspector could not find enough proof that he actually worrks at that location. It was not a case of wrong LCA. However, in my case I am worried as to will it be a problem if USCIS officers visit the location on my LCA by any chance?

1. Please advise me about the location on LCA.

2. Please explain the issues I might face with my current LCA, if any.

Archived