221G: Green Slip H1 B Visa Stamping @tornoto on 21st Oct 2013

uppuluriv

Hello all,

I attended visa interview for my h1b stamping on oct 21st at toronto Canada. I got 221g and was requested to submit 

Documents related to field of study, Resume/CV , abstract and list of publications.

I did not do any thesis program in my masters. I did send my univeristy transcripts and my resume attached in the email which i received from consulate.

Is there any one on the same page???

Any one who was successful on these terms?? How much time it took to get email from consulate to submit passport??

Please share the information.

Hello all,

I attended visa interview for my h1b stamping on oct 21st at toronto Canada. I got 221g and was requested to submit 

Documents related to field of study, Resume/CV , abstract and list of publications.

I did not do any thesis program in my masters. I did send my univeristy transcripts and my resume attached in the email which i received from consulate.

Is there any one on the same page???

Any one who was successful on these terms?? How much time it took to get email from consulate to submit passport??

Please share the information.

there are a bunch of people in the similar situation...the earliest so far recognized is Sept 4th who is still waiting... please follow my thread "calling all Toronto 221Gs" for list of people waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived