Urgent: Had tuberculosis completed full coruse

rajnimmagadda

Hi All,

I am detected with TB when I came back to India and had stayed here till I completed my medication and cleared.

I had done my Masters and then started working on OPT for a XX compeny on 2010 till I came back to India on Sep

2012, I had my H1-B approved by that time and after coming back to here my status changed to H1 but i never worked

on H1 now I am planning to go to H1-B stamping as my physician said I am completely fit to work and travel as the

medication is over and everything is fine.

Can anyone avdice me on this I am having the same job and had the documentation regarding that.

I am planning to go on 29th October for stamping.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am detected with TB when I came back to India and had stayed here till I completed my medication and cleared.

I had done my Masters and then started working on OPT for a XX compeny on 2010 till I came back to India on Sep

2012, I had my H1-B approved by that time and after coming back to here my status changed to H1 but i never worked

on H1 now I am planning to go to H1-B stamping as my physician said I am completely fit to work and travel as the

medication is over and everything is fine.

Can anyone avdice me on this I am having the same job and had the documentation regarding that.

I am planning to go on 29th October for stamping.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you are good to go for stamping. Better to have a doctor's certificate, just in case.

Archived