What do i need to answer for the following question in H1b stamping interview

anaatons79

Hello Friends,

Can you please share your experience and/or provide an expert advice for the following question?

I did my Bachelors (B.E) and Mastsers (MS) in Electronics Field.

B.Tech & MS ==>> Electrical Engg,

And am working as a Middleware Admin (Websphere) since last 3 years in USA. I mean this related to IT (Computer Sciecne Engg)

Question)

What should i answer, If Visa Officer ask me about my filed of study and field of Work ? How can i justify?

Please provide your valuable comments and advice.

Thanks,

Hello Friends,

Can you please share your experience and/or provide an expert advice for the following question?

And am working as a Middleware Admin (Websphere) since last 3 years in USA. I mean this related to IT (Computer Sciecne Engg)

Question)

What should i answer, If Visa Officer ask me about my filed of study and field of Work ? How can i justify?

Thanks,

You have done your education in electrical engineering and you chose to worki in IT field and so you should be able to justify how it is related.

Hello Friends,

Question)

Thanks,

Hi ,

This is similar to my position. If asked you can say that you made sure that you picked up computer subjects each semester that way you can plan a two way career. one in electrical and one in IT.

Archived