Visa Guidance

preetidey

Hello, 

Good Morning.

One of my friends suggested your name for the US work Visa. My husband and me want to work in US. Hence, want to apply for the work visa. I am a UI/UX developer working with an MNC in IT Industry located in Mumbai India. My husband was working as an Senior Executive for an MNC in Mumbai till last October. He had to handle his father's business after his death.

Could you please let us know the possibilities for the work visa in our case?

Hello, 

Good Morning.

One of my friends suggested your name for the US work Visa. My husband and me want to work in US. Hence, want to apply for the work visa. I am a UI/UX developer working with an MNC in IT Industry located in Mumbai India. My husband was working as an Senior Executive for an MNC in Mumbai till last October. He had to handle his father's business after his death.

Could you please let us know the possibilities for the work visa in our case?

You need to find an employer who is ready to offer you a job with a start date of Oct 1st 2014 and could file a H1B petition on 1st April 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I find the employers? Any well known online portals? or recruitment agencies?

The best way to start is to check with your employer whether they do projects for client in US. If they do, you could see whether they have an opening in US and find whether your qualifications fit that job profile. Otherwise look at job portals specifically for job openings in US.

Archived