H1b RFE

Shu

Hii all,

I have an issue.my H1 was filed this year.i got an RFE recently asking for project details.my employer thought of keeping an internal project,but he was not sure of getting an approval with these project details.so instead of keeping the internal project details,we are planning to keep a client letter.BUt the main problem was my LCA was applied from one state,and i got a client letter from an other state.will that be a problem? So what is the best option ?

1. Keeping the internal project details ?

2.client letter from an other location?

Can anyone help me out please.It means a lot to me

Thank you.

I have an issue.my H1 was filed this year.i got an RFE recently asking for project details.my employer thought of keeping an internal project,but he was not sure of getting an approval with these project details.so instead of keeping the internal project details,we are planning to keep a client letter.BUt the main problem was my LCA was applied from one state,and i got a client letter from an other state.will that be a problem? So what is the best option ?

1. Keeping the internal project details ?

2.client letter from an other location?

Can anyone help me out please.It means a lot to me

You have to submit the one which is in LCA. Changing the work details will result in rejection because of mismatch.

Archived