Can i Travel to India from Canada with out passport Incase i receive a 221 G

Abdul Wajeed

Hi ,

I have a query if i received a 221G

can i travel to India and come back to canda with out a passport or  Should i request consulate to send my passport to my indian address . Please help me i wanted to know because i am planning to attend family marriage in india and before that want to get my Visa stamped in canda .

Hi ,

I have a query if i received a 221G

can i travel to India and come back to canda with out a passport or  Should i request consulate to send my passport to my indian address . Please help me i wanted to know because i am planning to attend family marriage in india and before that want to get my Visa stamped in canda .

Are you joking? You need a passport to travel. If your case is kept under administrative processing you could ask VO for your passport and travel to India. Once approved you could travel to Canada and get your visa stamped.

No that's not possible. Passport is mandatory for international travel.

If in case you got struck in Canada, you can request consulate to return your passport.

Archived