OPT STEM RFE - Employment history

ricky1367

Hi,

I graduated in June 2012. I worked on CPT(from Jan 2012) with EMPLOYER 'A' until June 15th and also graduated on the same day(June 15th).

My OPT started on Aug 4th, 2012. And I started working with  EMPLOYER 'B' from Sept 20th till Nov 30th, 2012. Meanwhile I started working with EMPLOYER 'C' from NOV 15th, 2012 till July 23rd, 2013. And I started working with EMPLOYER 'B' again from July 24th, 2013 to PRESENT.

I got an RFE saying "Provide Employment history from June 2012 To Present including Job Description, how it relates to degree program, start - end dates from employer's, paystubs, w2's etc"

1.  I did my masters in electrical engineering, but the job I am doing with EMPLOYER 'C' is in IT industry, so how do I relate it to my degree program??? (Remaining two jobs are related to Electrical)

2. I was unemployed for almost 45 days in my OPT (we can be unemployed upto 90 days right?)

I have all the paystubs and w2's and start-end date letters from all the Employer's

Should I provide any further information to them and will this RFE be a problem???

Thank you... for your advices... :)
1.  I did my masters in electrical engineering, but the job I am doing with EMPLOYER 'C' is in IT industry, so how do I relate it to my degree program??? (Remaining two jobs are related to Electrical)
2. I was unemployed for almost 45 days in my OPT (we can be unemployed upto 90 days right?)

1. No one knows how to answer this except you

2. Yes.

Archived