Visa Questions in Toronto Oct 15, PIMS..Please help

nitish

Issued ! Nititsh, the status for my wife changed to Issued. You should definitely go visit the consulate, The hours on the website say till 2.30pm but @renquiry said he went after 3 pm also ! I'm guessing 4-4.30 pm. So try going today if possible.

Thanks t2v. By any chance do you know the hours for consulate toronto? is it till 2PM only? or 4:30PM?

That kind sucks man. Anyway, try shooting them an email saying you've been waiting for more than 5 working days for PIMS, maybe that will make them take a look.

We had sent many emails in the past, but they never replied and now that it's Issued, they replied back now to an older email. ! I dont know what motivates them.

wow thats wonderful t2v..congrats....

Its very unfortunate that I missed thursday and today they said they only allow tuesday and thursday between 11 and 1:30.

Yesterday, i was there at consulate but no one helped me.so I need to wait till tuesday now.

Hi t2v,

I went and tried again at consulate and the person at front window counter outside called officials inside and told me to wait for email.

I just got email from US consulate at 4PM to wait for further instructions and they are still looking. My last status update date got changed to Oct 25.

Lets see what happens on Monday. 

Nitish

No man..

It has said issued since Friday morning 11 am, but nothing in loomis yet. We called them multiple times, they haven't even picked up yet. My wife is trying to go to consulate to see if she can pick it up directly. The person on phone at the consulate had no idea where her passport was. These guys are very disorganized.

Hi t2v

Did u got any update on picking passport?

Nitish

Hey Nitish..

My wife is waiting at the consulate today to *hopefully* pickup the passport at 3. They told her to come back at 3 pm-4pm time slot and if its ready, they will give it apparently. 

From what I understand, she has contacted Loomis multiple times and they dont have the passport and they pickup from the embassy at 4. So if possible, you try to be there between 3-4 pm. maybe they will have it ready.

Hi t2v,

Update: Mine GOT ISSUED JUST NOW.

hoping we get our passports soon.

I think it will take a day or 2 to get update on canada-usvisa.info.

Which loomis branch did you opt for? are you guys planning to visit consulate tomorrow?

Thanks

Nitish

No man.. No luck today..

She waited at the consulate for over 2 hours, then at 3pm they suddenly said Loomis already picked up.

So, We called Loomis, They said since waybill number is not generated, they cant do anything. They said wait for scan, then waybill number will be generated.

Also, they pick up passports everyday at around 4 pm, guaranteed. We opted for the Markham location pickup. The guy we talked to at Loomis said , if they pickup from consulate today, it will be available at Markham tomorrow morning.

hi t2v,

did you got waybill number yet? DHL number? on Canada us info website?

Nitish..

We finally got the waybill number last night. She will be picking it up today morning.  From what I understand, You get the way bill number after 1 day after the status changes to issued. So her's got issued on Friday, We got the number on Monday night.

Archived