H1B Transfer during Govt. Shutdown

valli i

HI,

My Husband is with H1B visa and his contract finished at client side. and his Employer-A searching for new client meanwhile my husband got job offer from reputed company and they are ready to file H1B transfer but his Employer-A came to know about this. And he is insisting him to work with him otherwise he will revoke H1B. 

If he do so, aren't we eligible for H1B transfer? Please give some suggestions to face this problem. Thank You in advance.

HI,

My Husband is on H1B visa and his contract finished at client side. and his Employer-A searching for new client meanwhile my husband got job offer from reputed company and they are ready to file H1B transfer but his Employer-A came to know about this. And he is insisting him to work with him otherwise he will revoke H1B. 

If he do so, aren't we eligible for H1B transfer? Please give some suggestions to face this problem. Thank You in advance.

HI,

My Husband is with H1B visa and his contract finished at client side. and his Employer-A searching for new client meanwhile my husband got job offer from reputed company and they are ready to file H1B transfer but his Employer-A came to know about this. And he is insisting him to work with him otherwise he will revoke H1B. 

Just stick to this employer for few days and meanwhile inform the new employer that you will join once the H1 is approved.

Do not join before H1 approval.

HI,

Yes. Even though H1B will be revoked by employer A it will have no effect on future H1B petitions filed by prospective employers. The only problem now he has is due to government shut down LCAs are not being processed and so new employer can not file a H1B petition for him government starts functioning.

HI,

the new employer is going to do h1b transfer: all it means is that once they have filed for new h1b, the employee can work for the new employer.

Besides this revocation of h1b by the old employer is secondary.

On a negative side, it sounds like burning bridges with old employer.

Archived