H1B Visa Interview in India with multiple H1B petitions

msatish

Hello,

I have an H1B petitions approved from employer A and not yet stamped in my passport. Planning to go for visa stamping in the end of Nov'13. Now I got a new job from employer B and he is willing to apply for H1b transfer petition.

Can I still go for visa stamping with employer A H1B petition and also have employer H1b petition done, I would like to join employer B after my travel to India is done?

Please let me know, Thanks!

Hello,

I have an H1B petitions approved from employer A and not yet stamped in my passport. Planning to go for visa stamping in the end of Nov'13. Now I got a new job from employer B and he is willing to apply for H1b transfer petition.

Can I still go for visa stamping with employer A H1B petition and also have employer H1b petition done, I would like to join employer B after my travel to India is done?

If you are planning to join B then you need to have all documents related to your H1B petition and approval notice from employer B. 

Hello,

Hi, please suggest, thanks!

If you are planning to join B then you need to have all documents related to your H1B petition and approval notice from employer B. 

Thanks Jai, but I would like to go for the interview as an employee of A(I had scheduled my interview with employer A on records).

After my travel is done and returned to US, I would like to join employer B.

My question is: Will I have any issue at the visa interview with multiple H1b petitions approved and I am going for the interview with employer A petitions

Sorry for the confusion

Archived