Timeline taken by USCIS for RFE during shutdown

trkumar123

Hi

I have got an rfe on my PP on sep12th and my conpany respinded on 10th October. But still the status in USCIS website is showing as Initial Review. The rfe was raised on education evaluation and other documents like sow, po etc

Can you please suggest whether uscis response on my rfe would be affected because of the shutdown. When can I expect my status to be changed to rfe responded. How much time would uscis take to take decision on my case. I appreciate your support!

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I posted the same query twice, sorry about that. I understand that at this moment I need to be patient to hear from USCIS. But is there any rough thought on the time line that USCIS would take to decide on my amendment. Till today the status is Initial Review.

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I posted the same query twice, sorry about that. I understand that at this moment I need to be patient to hear from USCIS. But is there any rough thought on the time line that USCIS would take to decide on my amendment. Till today the status is Initial Review.

Hi!,

My PD is 2nd June 2008, and I received my RFE (medical report-related) on 23rd September. USCIS received my response on 26th September. My status was RFE response review for 3 weeks. My case got approved this Thursday (17th October), and I received my approval notice in mail yesterday (19th October), so they are processing the RFEs slowly and steadily. I hope you get your approval soon! 

Regards,

Saumil

Archived