H1B with small LLC


Recommended Posts

If you are going for first time H1B stamping from this company ( ie from L1 to H1B  or F1 to H1B or  H1B stamping in India ) then you better take all the company related documents. Because VO officers are unsure about a small company and especially if it is your first time stamping from this company. In India, you may get a 221 G for company related documents ( company tax returns etc. - One of my friend was given a 221G in India and was asked to put all the company related documents in drop box. of course it was cleared after 3 months and he is in USA now  ). But in Canada or Mexico, they may ask more questions about the company. If you can answer the questions supported by documentation then you are good to go.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.