H1B Extension California Service Center

sampitroda

I have visited the case processing time website of USCIS it has updates until July 31, 2013. But I wanted to know if there is someone with H1B extension pending or recently received approval and has an idea of how much time it is taking for extension petition to be approved with CSC. Please let me know. Mine was filed on July 20, 2013. 

hi gK 

i applied at California Service Center on august 10th & mine was approved on 25th of Sep . during processing i received an RFE  on 26th of august & we sent Requested Documents on 12th of Sept. so for me entire process was less tan 2 month,

i applied on Regular Processing. hopefully you wil receive something soon from Service Center. 

hi gK 

i applied at California Service Center on august 10th & mine was approved on 25th of Sep . during processing i received an RFE  on 26th of august & we sent Requested Documents on 12th of Sept. so for me entire process was less tan 2 month,

i applied on Regular Processing. hopefully you wil receive something soon from Service Center. 

Hi pratik,

thanks for reply man. Was your H1B petition for extension? Thanks , KG

Archived