H1 B Transfer Query - need help

Hi,

I am working for company ‘A’ on H1B. Now I got an offer from company ‘B’ and they filed a H1 transfer petition it’s under process.
Now I changes my mind , want to stay with company ‘A’ I have the following query can you please help me.

1. Is there any legal issue to continue work with company ‘A’

2. In future suppose I have to go india and come back to US do I need the approved petition from ‘B’ or ‘A’ will work?

3.In future suppose I need to extend or transfer H1 than do I need any paper from company ‘B’ like copy of approved/denied petition

4. Is there any impact on status of petition ‘A’ if company ‘B revoked/cancel there petition?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am working for company ‘A’ on H1B. Now I got an offer from company ‘B’ and they filed a H1 transfer petition it’s under process.

Now I changes my mind , want to stay with company ‘A’ I have the following query can you please help me.

1. Is there any legal issue to continue work with company ‘A’

2. In future suppose I have to go india and come back to US do I need the approved petition from ‘B’ or ‘A’ will work?

3.In future suppose I need to extend or transfer H1 than do I need any paper from company ‘B’ like copy of approved/denied petition

4. Is there any impact on status of petition ‘A’ if company ‘B revoked/cancel there petition?

Thanks,

1. If you have signed any agreement or contract with company B go through it carefully.

2. It depends for whom you want to work. A's approval notice for A and B's for B.

3. No.

4. No

Archived