pay in paystubs in double the pay mentioned in lca, will that be any problem?

hectar

Hello please advise on my below concern, let me know if this will be any issue if so, what should be my reply?

My pay in paystubs is almost double the pay that is mentioned in my LCA. That is because my employer filed my lca as dba level one. My lca was filed on april 2013, I am on same project from that time and planning for visa stamping in calgary on october 29th.

IF VO asks me why my pay is so higher than that of lca what should be my answer?, is that question common? or can i ignore this?.

If asked I want to say that the client I am working for is financial organisation and databases I administer have non public information, so pay for dba's in these positions is higher than usual. I can speak more about my responsibilites in interview and say that client  pays  high for so & so reasons.

Apart from this answer does anyone know if this will be any issue, Also I do not get any bonus or advance or per diem or any cash. all my pay is shown in paystubs(per hour rate multiplied by no.of hours is shown in paystubs)

Thanks, suggestions are most welcome.

Hello please advise on my below concern, let me know if this will be any issue if so, what should be my reply?

My pay in paystubs is almost double the pay that is mentioned in my LCA. That is because my employer filed my lca as dba level one. My lca was filed on april 2013, I am on same project from that time and planning for visa stamping in calgary on october 29th.

IF VO asks me why my pay is so higher than that of lca what should be my answer?, is that question common? or can i ignore this?.

If asked I want to say that the client I am working for is financial organisation and databases I administer have non public information, so pay for dba's in these positions is higher than usual. I can speak more about my responsibilites in interview and say that client  pays  high for so & so reasons.

Apart from this answer does anyone know if this will be any issue, Also I do not get any bonus or advance or per diem or any cash. all my pay is shown in paystubs(per hour rate multiplied by no.of hours is shown in paystubs)

Thanks, suggestions are most welcome.

A pay equal or more than your LCA should not be a problem

Just tell the truth.

Moreover, client pay has nothing to do with this. Your employer pays you so it doesn't matter who much client pays to your  employer.

Archived