H1B stamping approved-Vancouver oct 9th

abctx007

H1B Visa approved on Oct 9 at 9:30AM at vancouver consulate.

Questions

1) whom do you work for?

2) where do you work?

3) where did you do masters

4) how long have you been working for employer and when did you join?

when asking these Q he's checking his monitor to cross-check. did not ask for any single document

DONT: DO not come to vancouver consulate if you dont have master's degree for U.S university. one person was give white 221g for coming here without masters degree.

Vancouver consulate wasn not impacted with Govt shutdown.

H1B Visa approved on Oct 9 at 9:30AM at vancouver consulate.

Questions

1) whom do you work for?

2) where do you work?

3) where did you do masters

4) how long have you been working for employer and when did you join?

when asking these Q he's checking his monitor to cross-check. did not ask for any single document

DONT: DO not come to vancouver consulate if you dont have master's degree for U.S university. one person was give white 221g for coming here without masters degree.

Vancouver consulate wasn not impacted with Govt shutdown.

what is your model - EVC?

i adivse anyone not having U.S masters degree to skip vancouver consulate doesn't matter  if you have 5 masters from diff countires. One person got 221g for additional verfication.

Another person got drilled by each and every question by another consular, mostly with drivers license. make sure you have addr on DL with same on your paycheck.

i adivse anyone not having U.S masters degree to skip vancouver consulate doesn't matter  if you have 5 masters from diff countires. One person got 221g for additional verfication.

Another person got drilled by each and every question by another consular, mostly with drivers license. make sure you have addr on DL with same on your paycheck.

Are you a FTE or EVC model?

Please do not mislead people with such posts! 100s of people came to Vancouver earlier without a masters degree and successfully got their H1b approved. You do not know the specifics of the case and why they were given 221g. It could have been that they were missing the required documentation or did not give convincing answers to the questions raised by the officer. But just not having a masters degree cannot be a criteria for a visa rejection especially if they have a valid I 797 in the first place.

How can you come to this conclusion and advise people without knowing facts? When you have your visa stamping done make sure to give them a positive hope and if at all there is such thing as "no masters then don't come to Canada" then tell them what exactly happened and what questions was asked? I went to Vancouver for stamping on Oct 1st, 2013 and I have no masters. Not even single question was asked about qualification. He/She may have an issues with an employer or may be it is an H4 to H1 then masters thing come to play..here is my post:

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/64617-h1b-extension-visa-stamping-approved-on-oct-1st-2013-at-vancouver-bc/#entry249715

It all depends on luck. They may ask or may not your MS degree. But it is better to have MS degree and every document with you. Don't expect VO will ask same questions for everyone.

If you don't have MS degree when VO asks you may end up with 221g or rejection.

Thanks

my last update:

mr kd082108 i am not defining rules here just sharing experiences and to give positive hope i'm not lord buddha, experience teaches. i wish all good luck becoz visa is kismat.

visa interview: 0ct 9 9:30AM

received email from loomis at oct 11 12:45AM

picked up passport oct 11 10AM and flew back.

most people with straight interview without PIMS delay will get passport in 2 days. check for spam between 12-1AM from laser.report@loomis-express.com or add this address to your inbox.

Archived