PERM / Labor Validity

I had applied for GC few years back when I was working in US in EB3 category. My PERM / Labor was approved at that time and my company was about to file I140. Due to family issues, I had to return back to India and my I140 was not filed.

Now, I'm back in USA with the same company. I just wanted to know, If my old GC application can be resumed / continued by filing an I140 or I need to start all over? Thanks for any information.

Hi All,

I have a question on PERM, I am planning to apply under (EB3 TO EB2) EB2 in Jan or Feb 2014 so my question is can my employer start the PERM process now like defining the job description and getting prevailing wage for the position, advertise the job.

Actual plan is I am going to complete my MBA in Jan 2014, so that I can immediately start the filing for PERM so that I don’t have to wait for the initial process where my intervention is zero.  

Please advice

Sree

Hi All,

I have a question on PERM, I am planning to apply under (EB3 TO EB2) EB2 in Jan or Feb 2014 so my question is can my employer start the PERM process now like defining the job description and getting prevailing wage for the position, advertise the job.

Actual plan is I am going to complete my MBA in Jan 2014, so that I can immediately start the filing for PERM so that I don’t have to wait for the initial process where my intervention is zero.  

Please advice

Sree

If that job requires master's degree then you have to wait till you get the degree.

Archived