Can I file H1b transfer with a new Employer while current H1b transfer is pending?

butlerain

Hi, I have a question.

Can I file H1b transfer with a new Employer while current H1b transfer with my current employer is pending? My situation is like this. Company A filed my first H1b for me and got approved. After that, I got a job offer from Company B and joined Company B upon receiving H1b transfer receipt. At this moment the H1b transfer with Company B is still pending. Now I got an offer from Company C, which is very good and I would like to join Company C. My question is: is Company C allowed to file an H1b transfer for me on basis that my H1b transfer with Company B is pending? I've heard of a term bridge petition. Since company B filed the H1b transfer via regular process, can company C file an H1b transfer with premium processing? If the H1b transfer via company C is approved and H1b transfer with company B is still pending, can I join company C directly? What if company B withdraw their H1b transfer at that moment?

Thank you! 

Archived