PIMS Issue after Visa Interview

rsri_2014

Hey, In my case extra two business days delayed because of PIMS not updated.

Here is my case...

Interview date and place: September 25th and Ottawa

Passport Details email from Loomies : September 30th (But Not ready to Pickup passport)

Passport received : October 1st 

Me and my friend went to interview(same place and time) but be received passport on September 27th...Everything is fine in his case....

In visa interview VO said extra 1-2 days required to update PIMS and then 2-4 days for passport pickup...

Hey by the way if we are attending to different consultaes other than vancouver do we need to send the email to a different receipt other than this vancouverniv@state.gov 

or all PIMS updates should be going to the same receipt?

Please advise

LTT..Please advice..

Shadow ,

The PIMS@state.gov is the email for PIMS department or who ever take cares .

The rest of the email are different for different us consulates as vancouverNIV@state.gov is for vancouver embassy same way toronto us embassy is diff etc .

It depends on the us embassy you are going .

But PIMS is an internal thing where the USCIS will update the KCC [ Kentucky Consular center ]

Shadow ,

The PIMS@state.gov is the email for PIMS department or who ever take cares .

The rest of the email are different for different us consulates as vancouverNIV@state.gov is for vancouver embassy same way toronto us embassy is diff etc .

It depends on the us embassy you are going .

But PIMS is an internal thing where the USCIS will update the KCC [ Kentucky Consular center ]

Thanks for the info bro...i am going to calgary...what is the email adress for calgary embassy?

Archived