case update date is today but still admin process

kabirkhan12

In ceac website my case update date is today date and its still under admin processing. I submitted my pp on 3rd oct for further process after the request email is received. i dont understand why it still states admin process?

if the processing wasnt over why did i got an email to submit my pp?

Relax. Wait for some more days. Looks like your administrative processing is over and that is the reason why passport was requested.

In ceac website my case update date is today date and its still under admin processing. I submitted my pp on 3rd oct for further process after the request email is received. i dont understand why it still states admin process?

if the processing wasnt over why did i got an email to submit my pp?

why did u get Admin processing?

I am in the same boat. I submitted my passport on Oct 3rd. Still the status shows  " Administrative processing". I got 221g yellow because my pims was expired. My interview was on Oct 2nd and I received clearance email on Oct 3rd. The line was big with many people having yellow and green 221g's submitting their passports.By the way this is in Toronto.

I am in the same boat. I submitted my passport on Oct 3rd. Still the status shows  " Administrative processing". I got 221g yellow because my pims was expired. My interview was on Oct 2nd and I received clearance email on Oct 3rd. The line was big with many people having yellow and green 221g's submitting their passports.By the way this is in Toronto.

Let me know if u get that email to pick u r pp.

thnx

Did you try to go to Loomis center and find out if your passport is there? Sometime they are late in updating the status in the site.

I dont know if that will work because my visa status is still admin processing. I believe if the status changes to visa issued then our waybill no will be created. correct me if i am wrong.

Archived