H4 Visa for Wife from China

good_run

I am an Indian. I just got my second H1-B stamped for duration of 3 years from 1 Oct 2013 to 30 Sep 2016. I am going to get married to a Chinese girl on 25 December 2013 in India. Believe it or not this is an arranged marriage. I went to China at the beginning of this month and met her. I am not going to see her until our marriage. I am concerned that when my future wife will apply for H4 visa -

1. Is she going to have issues explaining the marriage? (How did you meet your spouse? Who arranged this marriage or how did you get this proposal? (a friend)). We will have known each other for three months by December.

2. Where should she apply for H4 in India or China?

3. What evidence should we carry as a proof of marriage?

Any extra relevant information is also greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

I am an Indian. I just got my second H1-B stamped for duration of 3 years from 1 Oct 2013 to 30 Sep 2016. I am going to get married to a Chinese girl on 25 December 2013 in India. Believe it or not this is an arranged marriage. I went to China at the beginning of this month and met her. I am not going to see her until our marriage. I am concerned that when my future wife will apply for H4 visa -

1. Is she going to have issues explaining the marriage? (How did you meet your spouse? Who arranged this marriage or how did you get this proposal? (a friend)). We will have known each other for three months by December.

Any extra relevant information is also greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

Congrats. I believe it is an arranged marriage.

1. No

2. China, as it is her home country.

3. Marriage certificate, photo albums.

Believe it or not this is an arranged marriage.

Momma mai, that's unbelievable. Anyhow, congratulations..!!!!

1.No, just tell the truth

2.Applicant's home country, I guess

3.Marriage Certificate.

• 1 month later...

Archived