EB2 Porting

ynvisa

Dear All,

I appreciate your valued suggestion regarding porting of my GC process to EB2.
As we all know EB3 processing time is taking long time,I am trying to evaluate an option of porting my GC process to EB2. My previous organization applied I 485 in July 2007 and received EAD.
Due to personal reason I had to change my previous organization and started working
using EAD in company B. I have a grown up son who crossed 21 years and received child protection letter from USCIS.

Here are the details:
Priority Date: June 2007
I 485 applied: July 2007
Education    : 3 years Science degree+ 3 year post graduation degree in computer application from Indian University.
Experience   : 15 years
Current Sal  : USD 100,000+

Thanks in advance.

Dear All,

I appreciate your valued suggestion regarding porting of my GC process to EB2.

As we all know EB3 processing time is taking long time,I am trying to evaluate an option of porting my GC process to EB2. My previous organization applied I 485 in July 2007 and received EAD.

Due to personal reason I had to change my previous organization and started working

using EAD in company B. I have a grown up son who crossed 21 years and received child protection letter from USCIS.

Here are the details:

Priority Date: June 2007

I 485 applied: July 2007

Education    : 3 years Science degree+ 3 year post graduation degree in computer application from Indian University.

Experience   : 15 years

Current Sal  : USD 100,000+

Thanks in advance.

What is your US academic evaluation records says? Did they evaluate it as Bachelors?

Archived