Visa interview: work off-site questions

CJUser

Hello,

I changed my employer and travelling to India next month. I will be going for stamping interview.

• I work at my employer's head office & location in my LCA has this address
  • The project I am working on is for client. I only visit client office (at State B) rarely & otherwise I work from my employer's head office. It's  not EVC model (no vendor in between my employer/me and end client)
  • I report to my employer (manager) and participate in client calls for the project (from off-site)
  • I will be getting email from my client (as they don't provide any letter format), employment verification letter from my employer, my client ID card, any other client emails for proof

Questions:

1. Can you please let me know what questions will be asked during visa interview as I work off-site?

2. Also please let me know what supporting documents that I need to carry to the interview?

Thanks in advance!

I changed my employer and travelling to India next month. I will be going for stamping interview.

• I work at my employer's head office & location in my LCA has this address

Thanks good you are working as EC Model

• The project I am working on is for client. I only visit client office (at State B) rarely & otherwise I work from my employer's head office. It's  not EVC model (no vendor in between my employer/me and end client)

As I said you are working as EC model and you can easily employer- employee relationship. Always tell the truth to VO how often do you visit client location and how do you commute.

• I report to my employer (manager) and participate in client calls for the project (from off-site)

Good you can explain EE relationship 

• I will be getting email from my client (as they don't provide any letter format), employment verification letter from my employer, my client ID card, any other client emails for proof

Have the all the documentation like PO, SOW, client letter( have the email has proof because client is not wiling provide letter)

Questions:

1. Can you please let me know what questions will be asked during visa interview as I work off-site?

what ever you are doing in house project as the truth

2. Also please let me know what supporting documents that I need to carry to the interview?

Archived