Joining fulltime to the client

Sunil2020

I am working on H1B,I am an employee of Company A and joined as a IT Contractor at my client company C as follows.

Company A ->  Prime vendor -> Client (Company C) and I am joining full time to the client this month my Employer is threatening me by saying he will file an Injunction (non-compete) for joining full time with my client, the client is not a direct client for my employer but introduced through a middle company.

I am working on H1B,I am an employee of Company A and joined as a IT Contractor at my client company C as follows.

Company A ->  Prime vendor -> Client (Company C) and I am joining full time to the client this month my Employer is threatening me by saying he will file an Injunction (non-compete) for joining full time with my client, the client is not a direct client for my employer but introduced through a middle company.

Yes, he can if in case you have signed any agreement documents which mentions that you cannot work for client directly.

have you signed any document with companyA, regarding client joining. Since there are 3 layers involved. Check if you were informed. Offer letters, any docs with prime vendor/client. 

You will definitely move on ...

Do not get scared, think for a while.

What is the status of your H1B . I hope it is approved with Company C.

I hope others in this forum will also have suggestions for you.

• 2 weeks later...

have you signed any document with companyA, regarding client joining. Since there are 3 layers involved. Check if you were informed. Offer letters, any docs with prime vendor/client. 

You will definitely move on ...

Do not get scared, think for a while.

What is the status of your H1B . I hope it is approved with Company C.

I hope others in this forum will also have suggestions for you.

I did not signed any documents. The thing is My Employer creating the documents and putting my signature on it  with out my knowledge and threatening that he will send the Notice for joining to client.

Yes, he can if in case you have signed any agreement documents which mentions that you cannot work for client directly.

I agreement it says below in  Non – Competition: 
(a) Any Client of (MY Company Name), or any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of such (MY Company Name) Client to whom
(b) The Employee has been introduced; (b) any person or entity engaged in the same or similar business
to (MY Company Name) or of any city or town I which any Client of (MY Company Name)for whom Employee has worked is
located;

My employer did not signed any documents to my prasent Client where i joined full time. My question is the above points will applicable for me, if he file a case

Archived