Visa Stamping - UNVA

rahul44

Hello,

I graduated from ****, currently on OPT and working for a reputed company as FT employee. I am looking to hear from anyone from **** who recently went for VISA stamping in India.    (I know there will be lot of negative responses because of **** but I would like to hear from someone who actually has gone for stamping or know who has gone, recently)

Appreciate your response and help..Thanks

Hello,

I graduated from ****, currently on OPT and working for a reputed company as FT employee. I am looking to hear from anyone from **** who recently went for VISA stamping in India.    (I know there will be lot of negative responses because of **** but I would like to hear from someone who actually has gone for stamping or know who has gone, recently)

I am not commenting but wish you luck.

Hello,

Contact an attorney  before you start.

• 2 months later...

Be angry at the disreputable people that prey on unsuspecting people. I am angry with the for profit schools that offer the same programs as vo-techs and community colleges at much higher costs that advertise the ease of their programs and leave the students with massive debt.

Archived