All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kvn999

H1B Toronoto Oct 1st 2013

Hi .

Did anyone received their waybill number for passport pickup from Loomis. My visa is approved on Oct 1st around 3 PM in Toronto. I expected the mail today evening and haven't received any emails yet.

Please share.

Thanks

what is your status showing online?

Hi .

Did anyone received their waybill number for passport pickup from Loomis. My visa is approved on Oct 1st around 3 PM in Toronto. I expected the mail today evening and haven't received any emails yet.

Please share.

Thanks

On Applicant Summary page no status update. It doesn't show anything about the status. I'm checking the status on my account page using below link

https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/verify_account

Satish,

When did your status got updated, is it today or yesterday ? You can call Loomis and see if the passports are ready for pickup.

Applicant summery page is updated only when   Waybill  number generated.

you can check the  status here in this link,  https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

Thanks for your reply. I tried to check my status using below link but it's giving me an exception

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

After selecting Visa Application Type (NonImmigrantVisa) and location (Toronto). What I need to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". I tried to check the status by entering my DS-160 confirmation number as my application ID and also tried it by entering my passport number/reference ID but it's giving me below exception message.

"An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required."

what I suppose to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". (DS160 confirmation number/passportnumber/reference ID from my application status page). please suggest.

Satish,

I am staying in Hotel near Brampton, what's your number, I will call you from my hotel room. you can reply to my email address.

Thanks for your reply. I tried to check my status using below link but it's giving me an exception

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

After selecting Visa Application Type (NonImmigrantVisa) and location (Toronto). What I need to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". I tried to check the status by entering my DS-160 confirmation number as my application ID and also tried it by entering my passport number/reference ID but it's giving me below exception message.

"An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required."

what I suppose to enter in "Application ID or Case Number". (DS160 confirmation number/passportnumber/reference ID from my application status page). please suggest.

Its  DS160 confirmation number.

Ok...I figured it out.

The Issue was with my IE browser (when I tried to check the status using IE browser it was throwing me that weird exception). I tried to check the status using Chrome and now I can see the popup and status being "Issued" on Oct 3rd, 2013.

Thank you all for your replies.

I just figured out the issue. My IE browser was throwing that exception, when I tried to check the status using Chrome browser status is being shown as "Issued" on Oct 3rd, 2013. Thanks for your reply.

Can you share your email id.  

Guys, I'm in the same boat. Interview on Sep 30. Status change to "issued" on Oct 4th. No status yet. Waiting for waybill #...Let me know your contact. Mine is in the profile. 

Had interview on Oct 28, montreal and app. status was changed to issued on Nov1st. I haven't yet received the waybill number or any email. I wanted my passport at loomis at Brampton,ON(toronto loomis)

Little concerned about where my passport is. should i call the consulate. What should i do wait or call the consulate or call the loomis.