How to get H1

kam51

Hii! I am a Company Secretary from India and have worked as Company Secretary for a group of Companies in India for 4+ years. Now I've moved to US on H4 and interested to work. Please suggest me on eligibility of H1 as I am looking for some work opportunities here or short term professional courses that bear credentials here to get H1

Hii! I am a Company Secretary from India and have worked as Company Secretary for a group of Companies in India for 4+ years. Now I've moved to US on H4 and interested to work. Please suggest me on eligibility of H1 as I am looking for some work opportunities here or short term professional courses that bear credentials here to get H1

what is your educational BG?? I don't think your professional come under H1 category.

For an H1, you have to have a college degree and the job would have to require that degree. Administrative assistant, what your "company secretary" seems to be usually doesn't require a degree.

Archived