H1B Extension Fees

deep_bi

Hi,

This is my 3rd H1B Extension with same employer.He has more than 25 employees in company.What can be H1B visa extension fees.I see $1225 for Premium processing, Inaddition only $325 for base filling fee.DO I have to pay any other fees excluding Attorney fees?

I heard H1B Visa first time application fee is different from 2nd time and for 3rd extension it's much lower.Is that True? Or any no of extension cost is same all the time.

Hi,

This is my 3rd H1B Extension with same employer.He has more than 25 employees in company.What can be H1B visa extension fees.I see $1225 for Premium processing, Inaddition only $325 for base filling fee.DO I have to pay any other fees excluding Attorney fees?

I heard H1B Visa first time application fee is different from 2nd time and for 3rd extension it's much lower.Is that True? Or any no of extension cost is same all the time.

You need not worry as H1B fees has to be paid by employer. If you pay it is illegal.

That's not true. May I know why are your concerned about the H1 fee??

Coming to PP fee that's up to employer whether he wants to pay or not. But employee can pay PP fee.

Archived