H1B Premiem - Didn't get the receipt notice

sgeovar

Hi

My employer has mailed the application for my H1B extension on premiem and it reached the Vermont office on 9/23/13. I've a courier receipt for the delivery.   But still my employer's attorney and my employer didn't get a receipt notice.  Since I don't have the receipt notice #,  I'm not able to track online the status of my application.

How long does it take to get the receipt notice in premiem cases ? Is there any other way  to get the receipt #, so that I could the track the case online.

Thanks

Hi

My employer has mailed the application for my H1B extension on premiem and it reached the Vermont office on 9/23/13. I've a courier receipt for the delivery.   But still my employer's attorney and my employer didn't get a receipt notice.  Since I don't have the receipt notice #,  I'm not able to track online the status of my application.

How long does it take to get the receipt notice in premiem cases ? Is there any other way  to get the receipt #, so that I could the track the case online.

Thanks

It should reach your attorney within a week. Wait till tomorrow.

It should reach your attorney within a week. Wait till tomorrow.

Hi

Today my employer's attorney received the receipt number in email because it's a premiem case. I checked my status online.  It shows that the receipt date as 03/10/13. But my application reached the USCIS office on 09/23/13 and I've the courier receipt proof for it. Since it's a premiem process, I was expecting the result within 15 calendar days. But what now it shows that they're going to start the process only from 3/10/13, (ie) almost 2 weeks after my application reached USCIS office. Is the way it works ? Please comment.

Hi

Today my employer's attorney received the receipt number in email because it's a premiem case. I checked my status online.  It shows that the receipt date as 03/10/13. But my application reached the USCIS office on 09/23/13 and I've the courier receipt proof for it. Since it's a premiem process, I was expecting the result within 15 calendar days. But what now it shows that they're going to start the process only from 3/10/13, (ie) almost 2 weeks after my application reached USCIS office. Is the way it works ? Please comment.

Thanks for updating sgeovar. One generally gets a receipt with a date within 3 to 5 days of delivery of application. In your case I do not have any idea about 10 days delay. 

Hi

Thanks for update.

Mine was sent on 26 Sep so going by your scenario i am hoping to get my case updated on monday.. fingers cross ..hate to spend 10 days just for acknowledgement and then 15 days for approval.

Archived