H1 transfer Question

rakhi87

Hi, 

I got my H1 approved from Company A and needs to transfer to company B immediately, can I apply H1 transfer without any paystubs (i mean paystubs on H1 payroll)  with company B now

Thanks

Yes, you can. If you have started to work for employer A from Oct 1st 2013 you will not have any pay stubs.

Hi, 

I got my H1 approved from Company A and needs to transfer to company B immediately, can I apply H1 transfer without any paystubs (i mean paystubs on H1 payroll)  with company B now

Thanks

Rakhi,

I am also having the same question. Please let me know if you have any further update or have already initiated the transfer.

Thanks Jai, I heard that we need atleast 2 paystubs to transfer from company A to company B,if not can I use OPT paystubs

What you heard is wrong. USCIS needs to know whether you are in active and valid status when a new petition if filed. Since you have just joined your H1B employer they would know that no new pay stubs are generated. So you could use OPT pay stubs. 

Since your new employer has to initiate H1B transfer I am sure by that time you will have at least 1 pay stub. Include that in your application.

Archived