Labor Audit for EB2

SoniaH

Hi,

My priority date was Oct 2012, I have got an audit in feb 2013..still I have not heard regarding my labor yet. Usually how long does it take to approve my Labor, as it is already been 1 year. Please let me know. Or is there site to check the timelines for audits processing?

-Thanks

Hi,

My priority date was Oct 2012, I have got an audit in feb 2013..still I have not heard regarding my labor yet. Usually how long does it take to approve my Labor, as it is already been 1 year. Please let me know. Or is there site to check the timelines for audits processing?

-Thanks

I don't know much about GC processing. Can you tell me how did you got your PD without labor approval??

Labor Audits are deal on a case by case basis. I have seen people clearing audits withing 5 months to 2 years..Specially since the labor approvals have been slowed during this time, i am afraid it might take some time for you. 

We cannot personally check the status of Labor, but your employer/attorney would be able to check it.

And that is valid only if the PERM is approved? Am I right??

PD is PD is PD. There is nothing to be valid or invalid. The PD just is.

The PD exists as soon as the first application in a case is filed.

The PD is just a date. What it can be used for is independent of that.

PD is PD is PD. There is nothing to be valid or invalid. The PD just is.

The PD exists as soon as the first application in a case is filed.

The PD is just a date. What it can be used for is independent of that.

So if in case my perm has been rejected, can I still have that PD when my second PERM is filed??

Archived