H1B sponsorship for MS in psychology

TooAmbitious_85

Hello,

My wife has just come to US on a H4 visa and planning to do her Master's in a Psychology field in California. I had the following questions in this regard and would highly appreciate your feedback:

1) What are her job prospects of finding an employer who will sponsor H1B ? Do you know anyone who pursued this and is employed currently ?

2) Of the different fields in psychology, which is the best field to major, if any ?

3) What would be a good alternate career opportunity or advanced learning option with an undergraduate degree in psychology from India ?

Thanks much

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response on my question. However, that still does not answer my questions:

1) What are her job prospects of finding an employer who will sponsor H1B ? Do you know anyone who pursued this and is employed currently ?

2) Of the different fields in psychology, which is the best field to major, if any ?

I will highly appreciate your feedback, Thank you for your time.

1) Little difficult to find an employer who will "sponsor H1B" for someone who has MS in Psychology. But you never know..Ratio is 100:1

2) As Ponte mentioned your wife would definitely know more in that field.

Archived