Response to H1b RFE and converting to premium processing at the same time

hrtree

Hello,

I got an RFE for the H1b petition my employer filed in April, 2013.

I was wondering whethere we can place the H1b RFE response and the premium processing documents in the same packet to USCIS. Can I do that? Please let me know which is very importanta in my case due to federeal shutdown delays

Thanks

Hello,

I got an RFE for the H1b petition my employer filed in April, 2013.

I was wondering whethere we can place the H1b RFE response and the premium processing documents in the same packet to USCIS. Can I do that? Please let me know which is very importanta in my case due to federeal shutdown delays

Thanks

I guess yes. But, your employer or attorney would be aware of it. So, no need to worry.

Thanks,

But I heard from different attorneys that it cannot be done. I have to wait until my RFE reaches uscis and then apply for premium processing. Is that true?

or Can it be applied along with the RFE at the same time?

Thanks for your help

USCIS also will accept a premium processing request on a regular processing case after there has been an RFE.  You can submit the I-907 and fee with the RFE response (to the premium processing address), or submit it afterward with a copy of the receipt and/or RFE, to convert the case to premium processing.

Archived