H1B Premium Processing Receipt

rahul_20111984

Hi All,

My employer had applied my H1B extension in June and it has been pending since. I need to travel in coming month to india so i had asked my employer to convert the processing to premium. My employer did this and the premium processing request was shipped and delivered to USCIS vermont office on 26 September morning (I have Fed Ex shipping number with me). Since then i am waiting for some status update ( even from old Initial Review to Acceptance) on my case but no luck. Any idea how much time USCIS take to accept and change the mode to Premium. Also as it was delivered to them on 26, will they start the clock from that day even if status is updated later.

Hi All,

My employer had applied my H1B extension in June and it has been pending since. I need to travel in coming month to india so i had asked my employer to convert the processing to premium. My employer did this and the premium processing request was shipped and delivered to USCIS vermont office on 26 September morning (I have Fed Ex shipping number with me). Since then i am waiting for some status update ( even from old Initial Review to Acceptance) on my case but no luck. Any idea how much time USCIS take to accept and change the mode to Premium. Also as it was delivered to them on 26, will they start the clock from that day even if status is updated later.

USCIS does not update their website that frequently. Wait and watch.

Thanks Jairichi,

So if i have enrolled for Email updates on this case, should i not be getting any notification if they have changed the processing mode. or USCIS sends any receipt notice back to my employer? I just want to make sure they have the premium request with them and working on it.

I am not sure about email updates. Even in that case it would be your employer/attorney and not you getting that update.

I anyways called USCIS customer center and they told the same thing that is on website. When i asked them if they have any knowledge about receiving my premium processing request, they told it is handled by offices separately and Customer service has no information on this. She told me to wait for some time as Employers get the receipt notice in around 1 week from the day of sending the premium processing requests. She told that only your employer can make an inquiry.

Archived