L1 to H1B - COS

bitmca

Hi,

Currently I am working for company A on L1. I applied for H1 and COS through company B, which is currently in RFE process.

Query:
1) If I get H1B and COS approved in oct/nov 2013, then how soon I need to Quit form company A?
2) After H1B and COS approvel, Can I take 14days for notice period before moving to company B? Does it illegal to work with company A? Does it impact my GC process?

Please advice.

./
Ricky

Hi,

Currently I am working for company A on L1. I applied for H1 and COS through company B, which is currently in RFE process.

Query:
1) If I get H1B and COS approved in oct/nov 2013, then how soon I need to Quit form company A?
2) After H1B and COS approvel, Can I take 14days for notice period before moving to company B? Does it illegal to work with company A? Does it impact my GC process?

Please advice.

./
Ricky

1. ASAP.

2. From other posts I think you get 60 days time. I am not sure though.

Hi All,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B?

Hi All,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B?

Yes, you can.

Archived