Applying B2 visa with out Tax Returns(Supporting Docs)

deep_bi

Hi,

1)My parents are applying for B2 visa and they don't have tax returns as proof even though my Dad is working.Currently my husband(Currently on H1) is sponsoring visa for them.

Have strong ties back in India - My brother is in India/Have own house on Dad's name/Can show good bank balance/All employment related docs from my Dad's company.How important Dad's Tax returns to attend B2 Visa Interview.Is it mandatory Document?

2) I am too working(Currently on H1) but as I have visa expiring end of this year my husband is sponsoring my parents visa.Is it going to be issue consulate can ask why your daughter cannot sponsor your visa.

3) How many years of tax returns is mandatory? 2 or 3 years.Will just one year work?

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

1)My parents are applying for B2 visa and they don't have tax returns as proof even though my Dad is working.Currently my husband(Currently on H1) is sponsoring visa for them.

Have strong ties back in India - My brother is in India/Have own house on Dad's name/Can show good bank balance/All employment related docs from my Dad's company.How important Dad's Tax returns to attend B2 Visa Interview.Is it mandatory Document?

2) I am too working(Currently on H1) but as I have visa expiring end of this year my husband is sponsoring my parents visa.Is it going to be issue consulate can ask why your daughter cannot sponsor your visa.

3) How many years of tax returns is mandatory? 2 or 3 years.Will just one year work?

Thanks in Advance

1. Not that much important. And, there is no sponsoring involved.

2. Your visa has nothing to with your parents' visitor visa as they are not applying for a dependent visa

3. Better to get a good financial statement from a CA.

Thanks in Advance

1. When they have strong ties then why your husband is sponsoring??

2.Their is nothing called sponsoring visiting visa. Your visa is no way related to your parents visiting visa.

3. 2-3 W-2's should work if you have them.

Rahul412,

Initially heard somewhere...that if kids(daughter or son-in-law) sponsor it's a good reason while applying visa.Inaddition thought it's easy to gather documentation from our end than parents side.So can ensure everything from my end before filing visa.

But looking in forums and I see if One of the parent is working,it's good if they sponsor their visa.Please post your suggestion.

Rahul412,

Initially heard somewhere...that if kids(daughter or son-in-law) sponsor it's a good reason while applying visa.Inaddition thought it's easy to gather documentation from our end than parents side.So can ensure everything from my end before filing visa.

But looking in forums and I see if One of the parent is working,it's good if they sponsor their visa.Please post your suggestion.

Their is nothing called sponsorship for visiting visa. They are visitors, they just come to visit US and leave after few days.

Moreover how can a guest worker( H1 candidate) invite or sponsor another guest??

If a person cannot sponsor himself for a vacation in US then he is unfit for visiting visa.

And if someone tries to help them financially from US then that visitor is dependent on that person and might stay in US on visiting visa after landing.

Rahul412,

As was already mentioned, there is no sponsoring for visitor visas.

Do listen to rumors.

So may be I am conveying in different way.Yep..So Sponsorship is not right term here.

I mean in DS-160 Name of Person Paying for Your Trip was my details for my Parent in laws application.Can I still do that or have to change back to the own applicant's name.Like in my father-in-law DS-160 application  Person Paying for Your Trip keeping his name and same with my mother-in-law application she will be person paying for her trip.

I remember in Invitation letter and in last line of I-134 it was mentioned that I will be responsible for their travel/insurance etc., still all those should change to their own names?

Only my father in law is working person.So that's the reason he has to be person responsible for his trip or is it case working/non-working people visiting US should mention in documents that they are paying for trip.

I mean only one documents ofcourse internally it's later ok who ever take care of expenses.

I mean in DS-160 Name of Person Paying for Your Trip was my details for my Parent in laws application.Can I still do that or have to change back to the own applicant's name.Like in my father-in-law DS-160 application  Person Paying for Your Trip keeping his name and same with my mother-in-law application she will be

Everything should be taken care by the applicants itself. So in this case it will be your FIL.

Archived