Green Card LC job posting info Help

saisankart

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have a question regarding my GC process

my manager wrote the job posting description and gave it to the attorney to start my GC process(he wrote it saying masters requirement + 1 year of experience as I have only 1 year of experience excluding current company). 

prewailing wage got approved

My manager changed few days after my PW approval.

Quiet period is in progress now. 

Hr is preparing for job posting now before they apply for Labor

My HR is asking my new manager again for the job description.

I told my manager that the previous manager has already wrote the description and I asked him to submit the same job description. But my manager is saying that too many people will apply for the job for the job description that previous manager wrote and i will write a new description according to the role.

I looped my attorney in the email and told her the same thing. she was really busy and she just replied "I need a job requisition number"

my question is: what if my manager writes a different job description now? what if he writes more than 1 year of experience in the posting description he writes?

Would it be a problem when they apply for Labor?

When my attorney applies for Labor, do they submit the printouts of the job postings they did?

Would it be a problem if the job description specified in the PW is different from the job postings done?

What action should I take now?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/answers.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and have a question regarding my GC process

my manager wrote the job posting description and gave it to the attorney to start my GC process(he wrote it saying masters requirement + 1 year of experience as I have only 1 year of experience excluding current company). 

prewailing wage got approved

My manager changed few days after my PW approval.

Quiet period is in progress now. 

Hr is preparing for job posting now before they apply for Labor

My HR is asking my new manager again for the job description.

I told my manager that the previous manager has already wrote the description and I asked him to submit the same job description. But my manager is saying that too many people will apply for the job for the job description that previous manager wrote and i will write a new description according to the role.

I looped my attorney in the email and told her the same thing. she was really busy and she just replied "I need a job requisition number"

my question is: what if my manager writes a different job description now? what if he writes more than 1 year of experience in the posting description he writes?

Would it be a problem when they apply for Labor?

When my attorney applies for Labor, do they submit the printouts of the job postings they did?

Would it be a problem if the job description specified in the PW is different from the job postings done?

What action should I take now?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/answers.

You should not even be involved in any of this.

Your involvement is a recipe for disaster, from audit to denial.

Archived