I-797B lost


Recommended Posts

Hi this is prasanthi,


Please help me in getting I-797(Notice of Action).


I worked for company A, during that period I have received H1B visa stamp till 9 Mar 2013 and my PED:18OCT2013.


I went for B1 visa through my current company B, during that time my H1B visa stamping has cancelled.


I assumed that visa got cancelled and visa also expired, I have thrown my I 797B document.


Now I came to know that we can still extension my petition if I have I 797B document with me. Even I dint have soft copy also with me.


I know my 14 digit receipt no and PED present in visa stamping.


I have contacted my company A to provide I 797B, if they would have maintained a copy. But I didn’t get.


Can you please help me how to get I 797B to extend my petition?

I have one more doubt, Can we transfer H1B to other company with only petition no(14 digit number)?


Thank you, looking forward support on the same.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.