How to get I-140 Receipt number

jn2011

If he is not willing to share the information about your immigration, how can you trust this guy??

But I guess you can get those details by infopass, I am not sure here.

No, you can't get it at InfoPass. FOIA is the only way. Then again, working for this company is a big mistake.

So when an employee requests some info via FOIA doesn't it mean that employer is violating immigration rules??Bcos employer is not sharing the details with the employer which he is supposed to do.

No. The employer needs to share the details when the actual permanent job offer is made to the employee, and thus he is filing the I-485. FOIA means that the government owes the information to the individual, not the employer.

FOIA will give you the information they have on you as of the date the request is completed. If you think the application is filed, then it should show it.

No. The employer needs to share the details when the actual permanent job offer is made to the employee, and thus he is filing the I-485. FOIA means that the government owes the information to the individual, not the employer.

FOIA will give you the information they have on you as of the date the request is completed. If you think the application is filed, then it should show it.

Got it. Thanks for the info.

• 1 year later...

Archived