L1b visa stuck in acceptance status

shirin.here

Hi,

My l1 b indivisual visa was filed by company on 5th September 2013 under premium processing. I received a mail with the receipt/case number on 7th sept. Since then my online visa status has been "acceptance".I was thinking that under premium processing they have to notify the result within 15 days. Are these 15 working days or 15 calendar days? Also since the visa status hasn't changed from acceptance to initial review for almost 2 weeks now does it mean that there is any problem?

Thanks

Hi,

My l1 b indivisual visa was filed by company on 5th September 2013 under premium processing. I received a mail with the receipt/case number on 7th sept. Since then my online visa status has been "acceptance".I was thinking that under premium processing they have to notify the result within 15 days. Are these 15 working days or 15 calendar days? Also since the visa status hasn't changed from acceptance to initial review for almost 2 weeks now does it mean that there is any problem?

Thanks

15 calendar days from date of receipt. You need to wait

My visa status changed to initial review and the pp clock stopped. But the status hasn't changed to approved as yet. I have read that after the clock stops it changes to decision within few hours. Its been more than a day any my status is still IR. Is it because its a weekend? Should I be worried?

Hi, did you get the approval? Mine is 11th day and the status is still acceptance.

Archived